Ibtihaj Mohammad: As the first Muslim-American woman to win an Olympic medal in history she is the embodiment of a modern woman. Ibtihaj has surpassed all odds with faith, strength, and elegance.
– Color: Tahini beige
– Fabric Details: Plain Single Layer Viscose
– Material Details: 200 x 70 cm
– To Let your scarf last longer, follow the suggested care instructions:
- Hand wash in lukewarm water
- Tumble Dry
- Iron on the lowest heat setting.
- Dry-cleaning not recommended.
Quality Guarantee-10 day return policy
*Actual product color may vary slightly due to screen resolution and material